How to become a CIS Iscte Member?
CIS-Iscte has Full Members, Associate Members, and Collaborators, as well as PhD Students.
1. Full member – researchers whose only affiliation institution is CIS-Iscte research.
2. Associate Member– researchers with some level of formal engagement with CIS-Iscte.
3. Collaborator – researchers intending to become in the near future Full members or wishing to retain a non-formal association with the center.
How to become a CIS-Iscte Member?
Researchers interested in becoming members or collaborators of CIS-Iscte should send:
(1) a letter explaining the alignment of their work with the mission of CIS-Iscte and with the mission of one of its research groups, as well as their potential contributions to this center
(2) a selection of 3 most significant publications
(3) a complete CV.
Applications must be sent through e-mail to the Board (email@example.com), cc to CIS e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications will be considered by the Board and the Scientific Committee. The decision may involve an interview.
Researchers who, not being members, intend to make CIS-Iscte their host institution in national and international calls for projects, must previously submit their intentions to the Board.
Academic Internships at
A call opens every September for applications to four curricular research internships at CIS_Iscte for Iscte’s Psychology master students.
Applications must be submitted by the internship supervisor to the email of CIS_Iscte (email@example.com), attaching the following student’s documents: (1) A motivation letter; (2) a CV;
After appreciation, the decision will be sent by email.
These curricular internships require completing 450 hours and will take place between October and May.